The University Club strives to keep the calendar up to date but we do not guarantee availability based on this calendar. If you book your facility rental online you will be contacted with a confirmation.Thank you for your interest in holding your special event at the University Club. If you have not contacted the University Club Manager regarding your date(s) and facility rental please complete this form first before submitting a deposit.
Full rental fee is due at the signing of the contract agreement.**
- Use of all public University Club areas (Living Room, Library, Dining Room, Patio/Porch, and Lawn) for one full day.
- Kitchen use for in house food service for up to 230 guests (Please consult with the Facility Manager for menu options) or outside catering from a vendor of your choice.
- Tables and chairs as needed in all areas of the facility, set with white linens
- If linens other than white are needed the University Club may rent Linens on your behalf for an additional charge from Best Event Rental or you may bring linens in from your choice of supplier.
- Table place settings as needed (glassware, plate ware, and utensils if not provided by your chosen caterer),
- Hosting and staffing.
- Set up, clean up and close down of the event.
- Certified Bartender for alcohol service
Facility Rental Fee:
for All Ground Floors and Outside Patio Areas
(Max Capacity 230)
|Up to 5 hours||$4000
|Addtional Event Time ($500 per hour)*||$500
*All guests must vacate the premises by 11:00 pm. There will be an additional room fee for any part of any time after 11 pm of $500 per hour payable on site by credit card. Cash will not be accepted. Refusal to pay or leave will be considered trespassing.
- Cancellations by Client (Contract Holder) – Cancellations of any event will not receive a refund, all fees are non refundable.
- Cancellations by Licensor (University Club) – If cancellation is made by Licensor for any reason the Licensor will make a full and prompt refund by check made payable to the contract holder.