The University Club was founded in the early 1900’s to promote socialization, friendship and the interchange of academic information between established and new faculty, lecturers and eventually graduate students. The club has retained much of its dignity and charm through the myriad of changes in life styles of the twentieth century, but still has much of the original academic emphasis in a less formal setting. Most of the club’s current 40 residents are graduate students of both genders and represent a diverse multi ethnic and multicultural mix.
The club employs a full time Property Manager, cleaning and maintenance staff. All utilities and WiFi are included in the rent.
Resident Membership is also included in the rent. The Social Committee organizes the social and networking events for all resident and social members.